\"We\u0027ve got medics here, so I\u0027ll be fine.
\"我们这里有医生,所以我会没事的。
Gohan placed the bean in his pocket.
悟饭将豆子放进口袋里。
\"I\u0027ll give this to Vegeta.
\"我会把这个给贝吉塔。
\"Another good reason to stay here.
\"这是留在这里的另一个好理由。
Goku tied the bag against his belt.
悟空把袋子系在腰带上。
\"I won\u0027t even be able to keep up! You got doctors, the best chefs in the world, no wife and baby boy to look after back home like me-\"
\"我甚至都跟不上!你们有医生,世界上最好的厨师,没有像我一样需要照顾的妻子和婴儿-\"
\"What?\"
\"什么?\"
Goku hissed through his teeth like he\u0027d been poked in a sensitive spot and rubbed the back of his neck.
悟空咬紧牙关,像是被戳到敏感的地方,然后揉了揉脖子后脑勺。
\"Um, well.
.
.
\"
嗯,嗯。
Both of his brows arched resentfully, Gohan aimed his black eyes like lasers at his fidgety father.
悟饭两边的眉毛都不满地皱起,他用黑色的眼睛瞪着父亲,就像激光一样。
\"You have another son?\"
\"你还有一个儿子?\"
With slumped shoulders, Goku took a labored breath.
悟空耷拉着肩膀,吸了口费力的气。
\"Yeah, you have a brother.
\"是的,你有一个兄弟。
He\u0027s two.
他两岁了。
\"So you and mom replaced me, then?\" Gohan\u0027s voice lowered to a chilling growl.
\"所以你和妈妈替换了我,是吗?\"悟饭的声音变成了寒冷的低吼。
Struck hard by Gohan\u0027s accusation and wary of his squeezed fists, Goku raised his hands in an effort to calm him.
悟饭的指责让悟空受到了重创,他小心翼翼地举起双手,试图安抚他。
\"No, of course not.
\"不,当然不是。
We could never replace-\"
我们永远不能替代-
\"I bet he has my room, doesn\u0027t he?!\"
\"我敢打赌他睡我的房间,对吗?\"
\"Gohan-!\"
\"悟饭-!\"
\"I\u0027m going through hell in space and you\u0027re giving some little fucking brat the world, aren\u0027t you?\" Contempt for someone he had never known nor seen venomously laced Gohan\u0027s tone.
\"我正在太空中煎熬,而你正在把整个世界给一个他妈的小孩,是不是?\"悟饭充满蔑视地说道,他从未见过、也不了解的人让他的语气充满了毒意。
\"Tucking him in at night and stuffing his face while I\u0027m sleeping on rocks and eating literal fucking garbage.
这章没有结束,请点击下一页继续阅读!
喜欢离开悟空后,悟饭无敌请大家收藏:(m.x33yq.org)离开悟空后,悟饭无敌33言情更新速度全网最快。