“马龙,我要把莫娜?麦克莱恩家的那群人都带到这儿来。” 警察报告说。
“Malone, I'm bringing that whole bunch from Mona McClane's down here,” the police officer reported.
马龙说:“你在干什么?”
Malone said, “You're doing what?”
“我想让那些人都看看除夕夜被杀的那个人。也许他们当中有人会认出他。”
“I want all those people to take a gander at the guy who was killed New Year's Eve. Maybe one of them will recognize him.”
“好主意。” 马龙不置可否地说,“你什么时候这么做?”
“Good idea,” Malone said nonmittally. “When are you doing this?”
“他们现在就来了。我希望你也一起来。还有,你知道那个金发美女在哪里吗?”
“They're on the way right now. I want you to e along. And do you know where the hell that blonde dame might be?”
马龙说:“嗯?谁?哦,对。当然。我知道。”
“Malone said, “Huh? Who? Oh yeah. Sure. I know.”
“别结巴了。” 冯?弗拉纳根吼道,“你能把她一起带来吗?”
“Stop stuttering,” von Flanagan growled, “can you bring her down here with you?”
“这是世界上最容易的事。”
“Easiest thing in the world.”
“那就去做,快点。”
“Then do it, and make it snappy.”
马龙放下电话。海伦正从年轻人那里拿走一个高高的杯子,里面装着一些看起来有毒的绿色混合物。
Malone put down the telephone. Helene was just taking a tallish glass, containing some poisonous-looking green mixture, away from the young man.
“这也是一种很特别的。可惜浪费了。好吧,如果你不想要。我要……”
“This was a very special one, too. Shame to waste it. Well, if you don't want it. I do—”
“放下那个杯子。” 马龙严厉地说,“你现在和冯?弗拉纳根有个约会。”
“Put that glass down.” Malone said sharply. “You've got a date with von Flanagan, right now.”
“为什么?我做了什么?”
“Why, what have I done?”
“在路上我再告诉你。穿上你的帽子和外套。”
“I'll tell you on the way. Put on your hat and coat.”
“海伦去哪儿我就去哪儿。” 杰克坚定地说。
“I'm going anywhere Helene goes,” Jake said firmly.
“好吧,你也可以来。”
“All right, you can e, too.”
“如果我要去和冯?弗拉纳根会面,” 她若有所思地说,“我得喝上那一杯。” 她迅速喝光了杯子里的酒,穿上外套,调整了一下那顶小巧的棕色皮帽。
“If I’m going to have a session with von Flanagan,” she said thoughtfully, “I’m going to need that drink.” She emptied the glass quickly, put on her coat, and adjusted the pert little brown fur hat.
小主,这个章节后面还有哦,请点击下一页继续阅读,后面更精彩!
喜欢马龙探案之三点的迷案请大家收藏:(m.x33yq.org)马龙探案之三点的迷案33言情更新速度全网最快。